Hi -
Sorry for the confusion - the data you have access to is
interpolated. The scanner probably did this without you knowing
anything about it.
You need the data that is not interpolated. (the matrix size will be
something like 128x128 rather than 256x240).

Next time, make sure the scanner does not interpolate the data. There
will be a button for this somewhere on the console.

For the data that you have, it is unlikely that you will be able to
get back to the original measurements.

In my opinion, it is only worth considering strategies for this data
if you have a lot of subjects - if it is just a few then it will be
quicker and easier to throw it in the bin and get some more data
without interpolation.