Hi Bill,
I am sorry the reference to Maha Bharata has nothing to do
with  fascism.
It is the ironical significance of Deleuze's reference to
philosophers,which we refer to ( in the localized cultural
context )" VIKRUTHI"in Human nature where one develops a
metaphysics( of the highest order),with the sole purpose of
distorting Facts and Perspectives.

Deleuze once famously described his method of interpreting
philosophers as "buggery (enculage)", as sneaking behind an
author and producing an offspring which is recognizably
his, yet also monstrous and different.

To quote The popular Epic Fantasy "The lord of the Rings
and the conflict driven by "The Power of Ring" in
characters GOLEM and FRODO,where in the Forces(
Nature?rings?the self?)result in the expression of two
variances( Golem and frodo as part of the Meta narrative).

Further ASHWATTHAMA in Maha Bharata,was one such character
who was driven by primal forces of both Nature and self(
His desire to prove his powers like a Kshatriya),besides
his deep knowledge of Weapons and His act of Killing the
children of PANDAVAS,while they were asleep has some
parallels beyonds the cultural specific is what I was
pointing to in my references.

Which you might in a circulatory fashion can hopefully
understand as one that has a actuality to the context of
contemporary political consciousness that gets shaped on
myths,history,psychology,Philosophies etc.in producing
unique and significant historical narratives of
Individuals( Characters) that gets meshed up in the frame
work of ideologies,(Catching the popular imagination in its
scale) ( which certainly and can not be referred to as
fascism.That is where my argument that Fascism is a simple
Historical aberration due to "poverty of Philosophy" or
"Enlightenment gone haywire"( though elevated to an
ideology-a misreading in to history),despite the fact its
large scale organizational structure seeks a foundation in
its significance as an ideology or Historical process and
my argument is it does not qualify on any of the grounds so
far that have been provided in support of it.

So why do we have fascism revisiting US, in one form or
another disguised as IT.How does It unable itself in
raising to the levels in an organized and structural
fashion undermining Individual liberty and freedom.

Which is what leads to my earlier questions-

Can Fascism under the guise of Praxis address the core
issues that are central to Humanity or an individual
correspondingly in the spiritual, ideological or
pedagogical processes that are part of critical or
evolutionary consciousness?

Does Fascism effectively camouflage the “Truth” or the
Facts in a manner that is distortion of "reality" or of
"self identities" and a sham scientific process in the
evolution historical processes, where in humanity, given
its imperfect nature of self is led in to self deception or
false beliefs based on identities of gender, class, race,
culture, religion and national Identity?

The reason for referring to Praxis is purely incidental as
my Intention was to fundamentally differentiate Praxis has
very little to do with Fascism,hence it does not
accommodate or address fascism.Fascism which could at the
most qualify as an historical aberration devoid of any
ideology or to quote in your words-

The laws-driven ideologies are the mortal enemy of
Praxis...as it knows itself to be.

Therefore, the first fascism was the Social Evolutionism of
late Nineteenth Century Capital. This was followed in turn
by the the red variety of Engels and Lenin. Laws-driven,
both; each with their own sense of historical inevitability
buttressed by the pseudo-sciences of racism, genetic
elitism, and class struggle. In short measure, fascism is
The Enlightenment gone haywire.
regards,
Indrakaran.
Boston.