  From: indra karan<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 3:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Praxis - Fascism.

  Ha ha,
  I am not so well informed on this, do you mean to say the
  capital as in our day today life or the notion of
  capital.Please let me know.As I seem to find it very
  difficult trying to grapple with the Idea of capital of
  late as opposed to the means for survival/living etc.I find
  it difficult to stretch further as I am confronted with the
  reality of how money being made.Is it reality as such
  "relaity" or a game, the so called dynamics of Game
  involving the capital..
  regards,
  Indrakaran.

  --- Henry Miller <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

  > how can ethics be the pursuit of a 'non-fascist life' if
  > 'the first
  > fascism was the Social Evolutionism of late Nineteenth
  > Century
  > Capital'?
  >
  > *
  > *
  > Film-Philosophy salon
  > After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of
  > the message you are replying to.
  > To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to:
  > [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
  > Or visit:
  > http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html>
  > For help email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>,
  > not the salon.
  > *
  > Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com<http://www.film-philosophy.com/>
  > Contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  > **

  Be a better friend, newshound, and
  know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ<http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

  *
  *
  Film-Philosophy salon
  To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
  Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html>
  For help email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, not the salon.
  *
  Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com<http://www.film-philosophy.com/>
  Contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  **

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon