***cross-posted; please feel free to repost***

Hello, everyone.  I wanted to point out that PubMed’s Sensitive/Broad Therapy Clinical Query filter is outdated—when one does a search, an error message says:

The following term was not found: clinical trials[MeSH Terms].

When I look up Clinical Trials in the MeSH Database, it maps to a couple likely candidates, including “Clinical Trials as Topic” or “Clinical Trial [Publication Type]”—both were introduced this year.

I called NLM and reported this, but I have a feeling that if they get more calls and emails, they’ll act quicker.  The phone number for NLM is: (888) 346-3656; their email is: [log in to unmask]  and their online form is at: http://apps.nlm.nih.gov/mainweb/siebel/nlm/index.cfm

(Here’s what the Sensitive/Broad Therapy Clinical Query filter currently looks like: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query/static/clinicaltable.html)

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html  formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.6648 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax)
EBM Theme Co-Director & Reference and Education Librarian
Louis Calder Memorial Library - University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP