Apologies for cross-postings

Dear colleague,

I would like to remind you that registration for the 3D
Colour Laser Scanning Conference at UCL on the 27th and 28th of March is coming
to a close (Deadline: 17 March). If you are interested, please register NOW as
places are LIMITED.

The first day (27th of March) will include a keynote presentation and papers on
the themes of General Applications of 3D Scanning in the Museum and Heritage
Sector and of 3D Scanning in Conservation. The second day (28th of March) will
offer a keynote presentation and papers on the themes of 3D Scanning in Display
(and Exhibition) and Education and Interpretation.

A detailed programme with the papers and the names of the
speakers can be found in our website:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/research/3Dscanning/conference2008/programme.html

If you would like to attend the conference,  please fill in a registration form
(http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/research/3Dscanning/conference2008/downloads/regform.doc)
and return it to me as soon as possible.

There is no fee for participating (or attending the conference) (coffee and
lunch are provided free of charge). Please note that attendance is offered on
first-come, first-served basis and places are now limited.

Please feel free to circulate the information about the conference to anyone who
you think might be interested.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me with any inquiries.

Kind regards,
Kalliopi Vacharopoulou

Kalliopi Vacharopoulou
3D Colour Laser Scanning Project Assistant
UCL Museums and Collections
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 020 7679 2074
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/research/3Dscanning/conference2008/