I'm interested also - there has  been quite trend for students with maths problems this year

john

________________________________

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. on behalf of Gerard Conroy
Sent: Sun 16/03/2008 11:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Accessing MSOR Working Group

I am very interested in this group.

Gerard Conroy

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma Rowlett
Sent: 16 March 2008 11:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accessing MSOR Working Group

We have been asked by the Higher Education Academy Maths, Stats and OR
(MSOR) Network (www.mathstore.ac.uk) to consider setting up a working
group on "Accessing MSOR (AccessMSOR)".

This would be a group bringing together expertise and interest in
issues surrounding supporting students with disabilities in maths,
stats and OR. We do not aim to decide what the group should be
interested in but would look to get everyone together and see where
interest lies.

The activities of the group would include:

- meeting with lunch and reasonable travel costs provided by the MSOR Network;
- email list;
- a small amount of funding would be available for mini-project
activity operated by working group members;
- the working group would look to be in a position to respond with the
support of the MSOR Network to external funding opportunities;
- working group members would have the opportunity to publicise their
work through the MSOR Network's Connections publication and the
Network's annual conference.

Please email [log in to unmask] (or reply to this email) if you
are interested in being a part of this opportunity. We will collate

Peter and Emma Rowlett.

--
Emma Jane Rowlett (née Wright)
School of Sociology and Social Policy