-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Webb
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LEFT HANDERS AND WHITEBOARDS

What about an OHP?

Ian

Quoting Steve O'Melia <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear all
> Any ideas?
> I have a Student who is left-handed and has been taught to hold his
pen in
> a hooked position. This is putting additional strain on his wrist and
> sometimes pain if he writes for long. This is a bit of a problem but
is
> manageable within the usual exam adjustments.
>
> However, He is on a teacher training programme with primary age kids.
This

--
Ian Webb
Disability Adviser/Assessor

Royal Agricultural College (Registered in England No: 99168) & Royal Agricultural College Enterprises Ltd (Registered in England No: 2752048) are the trading names of the Royal Agricultural College

Registered Office: Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6JS