Dear all,

Would anyone like to recommend software to manage support worker bookings? We are seeking something that can handle a large volume of work: we provide over 8,000 hours of support a year. We re looking for a system that will allow for disabled students' timetables/requirements and support workers' skills and availability to be entered and that will produce timetables for support workers once bookings have been made. If anyone has identified a useful product I would be very grateful for your recommendation.

with thanks,

Claire

Claire Wickham
Senior Disability Officer
Disability Resource Centre
University of the West of England
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol BS16 1QY

Tel: 0117 328 3737
Textphone: 0117 32 83644
Fax: 0117 32 82935

Please note that this e-mail was written using speech input and may contain some small voice recognition errors.

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found