Susan
I am a disabled student studying for a PhD at Cardiff University. My Ph.D is looking at the labour
market experiences of disabled graduates.
I would be interested in contributing to this publication. I have had negative and positive
experiences of higher education as an undergraduate and as a postgraduate and would love to inspire
others to get into HE.

Many thanks
Laura Williams

Laura Williams  Bsc. (Hons);  Msc

Ph.D Student
Cardiff Business School
Cardiff University
CF10 3EU

>>> Susan Hubbard <[log in to unmask]> 11/03/2008 15:45 >>>
Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities

Into Higher Education 2009

Are you a disabled student studying at degree level?

Do you want to help raise the aspirations of other disabled people who
might be thinking about studying in higher education?

We are looking for a wide range of students to write about their
positive experiences of getting to and getting on in higher education
for the 2009 edition of our major publication, Into Higher Education.

What's in it for me?

*	Your story and photo published in Into Higher Education 2009
*	Your photos from the publication on CD
*	Free copy of Into Higher Education 2009
*	Special offer - 1 year's free membership of Skill
*	The chance to inspire future learners

Interested?

Contact Susan Hubbard at Skill

020 7450 0634 (voice)

020 7450 0650 (fax)

Or download more information and a profile form from our homepage
www.skill.org.uk <http://www.skill.org.uk/>  . See the Students and
Young People box.

Thank you.

Susan Hubbard

Information and Services Manager

Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities

Direct line: 020 7450 0634 (voice)

-------------------------Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London, SE1
3JW

Main line:  020 7450 0620 (voice / text)  Fax:  020 7450 0650

Information Service:  0800 328 5050 (voice)  0800 068 2422 (text)

Email: [log in to unmask]  Website: www.skill.org.uk
<http://www.skill.org.uk/>

Tuesday 11.30am-1.30pm   Thursday 1.30-3.30pm

Skill is a registered charity no. 801971 and a company limited by
guarantee no. 2397897

Promoting opportunities for young people and adults with any kind of
impairment in post-16 education, training and employment

Skill is national charity committed to providing a free information
service. We answer around 3,000 direct enquiries a year which is
expensive to sustain. Please support our work by becoming a member or
making a donation. Donate securely online at
http://secure.skill.org.uk/donate.asp, phone 020 7450 0620 or email

Thank you to our current members - you make our work possible.

'I wish I had contacted you ages ago!  At last someone who knows!'
Information Service user

Skill is in urgent need of funds to maintain essential services. We have
launched our Springboard appeal with help from young volunteers.  Please
go to www.bmycharity.com/springboard
<http://www.bmycharity.com/springboard>  to donate securely online and
enable us to collect gift aid.

Disclaimer:  This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose the
information contained within it. Delete the email and notify the sender.
Skill accepts no liability for content that does not relate to its
official business. Skill has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimise risk and cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses. You are advised to perform a virus check
before opening any attachments.