Dear all,

The full paper deadline of CDVE2008 is approaching in two weeks - April
2008. Please see the call text below. We recommend early submissions to
avoid last moment rush. There is a new event in CDVE2008 - the
Industrial Day calling for presentations. Please check the website for
more details.
CDVE2008 call for papers, call for reviewers, call for sponsors, call
for Industrial Day presentations: http://www.cdve.org.

The 5th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering (CDVE2008) September 21-25, 2008, Mallorca, Spain

The conference proceedings will be published again by Springer Verlag
in its LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science). The accepted papers
will be indexed by ISI Proceedings list  which is part of their Web of
Knowledge, EI, ACM Portal, DBLP, ZBlMath/CompuServe, IO-Port, Scopus,
INSPEC, etc.

Deadlines and important dates:

Full Paper submission April 1, 2008
Notification of acceptance May 15, 2008
Final camera ready paper due June 15, 2008
Presentation for Industrial Day of CDVE2008: May 15, 2008
Registration for accepted paper authors: June 30, 2008
Early registration and industrial day presentation registration:  July
31, 2008
Sept 21-25 2008: CDVE2008 conference in Mallorca, Spain

Will be our pleasure to see you all in CDVE2008 in Mallorca, Spain!

The 5th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
Sept. 21-25, 2008
Mallorca, Spain
http://www.cdve.org

Professor Yuhua Luo             Tel. 34 971 173208
Math & Computer Science Department     Fax: 34 971 173003
University of Balearic Islands         Email:[log in to unmask]
07122 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
http://dmi.uib.es/people/yuhua
http://www.cdve.org