With apologies for cross-postings folks - Jo Brewis

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I am delighted to let you know that the call for papers for the Equal Opportunities International Conference (EOIC) is now live through its dedicated web site
www.eoi-conference.org. I am sending this email to invite paper submissions to the conference. EOIC is the inaugural conference supported by Emerald Press and the journal, Equal Opportunities International.

This year the conference is organised by DECERe (Diversity and Equality in Careers and Employment Research), a transdisciplinary centre for research at the University of East Anglia (Norwich Business School). The thematic focus of the EOI conference this year is 'equality, diversity and inclusion at work'. We have a great line up of streams and keynote speakers, a few of whom will be confirmed soon.

At this time, I would very much welcome your paper submissions and support in distributing the call for papers to your networks. The conference website is now live, and online registration and paper submission is available via the web site,
www.eoi-conference.org. We will also distribute the call from our centre more widely. Please let me know any suggestions for improved visibility for the conference.

Authors can submit papers and also register via the website.

Deadlines:
18 April: full paper submission deadline
15 May: final papers submitted by the authors
20 May: final papers and presenter lists to be collated and sent by Chairs to EOIC organising committee

We look forward to welcoming you and receiving your support for disseminating the call and your participation at the conference.

Yours,

Mustafa Özbilgin
on behalf of the EOI Organisation Committee

The Equal Opportunities International Conference Team (names and email addresses of lead stream chairs are included)

-------------------
Stream 1: Fear, Shame, Anger and Pride: Emotions, Diversity and In/ Equalities in Organisations - Elaine Swan,

Stream 2: Multiple Discrimination and Mapping Diversity - Iyiola Solanke, [log in to unmask]

Stream 3: Work and Career Experiences of Ethnic Minority Men and Women - Nicolina Kamenou, [log in to unmask]

Stream 4: Unsettling inequalities in the public sector: managed professionals, consumerism and globalising knowledge economies - Ellen Kuhlmann, [log in to unmask]

Stream 5: Inequalities in Small Business and Enterprise - Cynthia Forson, [log in to unmask]

Stream 6: Gender & Diversity in Organizations: Reflecting Theory - Using Methodology - Supporting Change - Regine Bendl, [log in to unmask]

Stream 7: Equal Opportunity legislation: how far have we come, and how far do we have to go? - Glenice Wood, [log in to unmask]

Stream 8: Gender Equality in Medicine: Issues of professionalism and exclusion - Maria Tsouroufli, [log in to unmask]

Stream 9: Gender equality and career progression within Science, Engineering and Technology professions - Anna Zalevski, [log in to unmask]

Stream 10: Motherhood and EO at work and the public domain: a cross-disciplinary examination of the polemic of parenthood Yochanan Altman, [log in to unmask]

Professor Mustafa F. Ozbilgin, Director of Postgraduate Research, Chair in Human Resource Management, Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ, UK, Telephone: 01603 593340, Email: [log in to unmask], Web: www.ozbilgin.net

Director, DECERe (Diversity and Equality in Careers and Employment Research), UEA

Editor, Equal Opportunities International (Emerald Press) http://www.emeraldinsight.com/info/journals/eoi/eoi.jsp