If anyone knows someone who could help out this reporter - please contact him.
This was passed to me by someone else.  He's one of the San Francisco Chronicle's main reporters on
the subject.  As with all reporting - the sooner the better. -robin

******
I'm looking for people who have tried to figure out how much oil goes into the production and
distribution of various household items and types of food. For example, has anyone looked at how
much oil goes into bringing a typical bottle of Australian wine to a U.S. supermarket, both in terms of
growing the grapes and making the wine, as well as hauling the wine to port and shipping it across
the ocean? How about a shirt made in India and sold in the U.S.? Or an iPod? As the Chronicle's
energy reporter, I often write about how oil price increases can raise the price of almost everything
over time, due to production or transportation costs. I'd love to find someone who can help illustrate
this by showing precisely how much oil goes into different products. Contact: David Baker,

****