I can recommend MUSTANG: http://p2p.cs.mu.oz.au/mustang/
Web server version is http://p2p.cs.mu.oz.au/mustang/php/
paper is here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16736488?ordinalpos=5&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Ashley

On 05/03/2008, at 6:13 AM, Stephen Graham wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to generate a structure-based multiple sequence alignment
using 4 structures.  I have already generated pairwise alignments for
each 'pair' of structures (6 alignments in all).  Is there a program
out there that can take a number of aligned structures (or even just a
number of pairwise sequence alignments) and calculate the 'best'
multiple sequence alignment?  Please note that there is absolutely no
sequence conservation between these structures, making standard
sequence-based alignment tools pretty useless.

Thanks,

Stephen

--
Dr Stephen Graham
Nuffield Medical Fellow

Ashley Buckle Ph.D
NHMRC Senior Research Fellow
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
School of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine &
Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium (VBC)
Monash University, Clayton, Vic 3800
Australia

iChat/AIM: blindcaptaincat
skype: ashley.buckle