Dear all,

I just installed coot 0.4.1 by fink on my Mac OS X tiger ppc, and  strangely when I am loading it, I receive a series of warning "Error loading pixmap file:/sw/share/coot/pixmaps/*
.svg" (which also come up when I click on calculate->model/fit/refine, and the loading pauses at that ponit for very long time during the first launch. I also tried the latest standalone version from the coot OSX wiki, and it crashes during loading with the error message "art_render_invoke: no image source given". How can I solve those problems?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Melody