Sue,

Currently, when I type in ccp4i into Terminal, X11 launches and then CCP4 does too. I am running OS X 10.5 with a fink installation.

Kurt

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Sue Roberts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I also thought the problem was using the Terminal window and not the
X11 window, but, interestingly, typing ccp4i in a Terminal window,
not an X11 window does work.
X11 does need to be installed and running, -- that could be the problem.

(Caveat, this is in 10.4, not 10.5 - I have 10.5 but haven't
installed it yet because of the coot discussions)

Sue

Sue Roberts
Biochemistry & Biophysics
University of Arizona