Dear Colleagues,

In my input I have endeavoured to offer my detailed comments on our facilities' interests not least DLS, ESRF, ESRF Upgrade, XFEL/FLASH, including finally the Inst Laue Langevin and ISIS TS2, as well as industrial usage (a major strength that we have in our community), and, last but certainly not least, the support of computation/data acquisition also being very important.

If anyone would like a copy of my submissions in these categories please do contact me. I am very grateful to several colleagues from across various facilities for their detailed comments.

Yours sincerely,
John

--
John R Helliwell DSc
Professor of Structural Chemistry, The University of Manchester;