I want to draw a picture of the contact of a 22-mer peptide with a protein
in a 2-D perspective. Would be basically be what Ligplot does, however I
don`t like the output of this program. I know that using programs like
ChemDraw I can do it manually but decide to see if anyone knew about a
program that could at least project a 3-D pdb file of a peptide into a 2-D
image. As already posted MIFit is an option but it seems that only does it
for individual residues.
Sandra