Dear Bernhard,

      I did some google searching and found
http://www.realtimerendering.com/int/
which gives references to various texts for all kinds
of intersections.

                      Frances Bernstein

****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  ***     *
   *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999