I have a new limited-edition booklet just out, Feast or Famine (tiny little thing, just five poems, but nicely printed and presented a la one-page (accordian-style) as an item about the size of a cigarette pack. Other titles
(in this format, advertized on the same page) include one by Anne Waldman, and one by Peter Lambourne Wilson, and great scholarly translation of old Cold Mountain himself, Han Shan - not to mention their (Longhouse's) (you've seen it already on line, yes?) Origin  CD-Rom - and all sorts of other things.
 Well, just wanting to put the word out about my  little precious gem ( (copies of which they have for sale, for the present time anyway, at 13 bucks)

http://www.longhousepoetry.com/longhouse2008.html#anchor135804

Cheers!

Simon