From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Toner
Sent: 26 March 2008 14:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bb default colour options

Hi All,

I'm investigating the Blackboard GUI to see what can be done with regards to colour and font. I was wondering if anyone has been able to change the colour palette (colorpicker)?

Grateful for any help

James

This email and any attachment(s) is intended for and confidential to the addressee. If you are neither the addressee nor an authorised recipient for the addressee please notify us of receipt, delete this message from your system and do not use, copy or disseminate the information in, or attached to it, in any way.

Our messages are checked for viruses but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.

The College of Law of England and Wales. Registered charity No 271297