at the risk of raising the ire of those who don't have internet access to the full text of the economist again, there were two further areas of interest to our community

in the editorial, the amazing expression

"Yet the Fed put 30 billion of p[ublic money ar isk for the best reason of all: the public interest"

by the standards of the economist, this is revolution we are talking: what now for all the arguments about how international development is to occur?

then in an article on social networking and the internet, the expression is used, a private walled garden, and in the context, private walled gardens are bad, for they promote private rights and private goods, at the expense of the public interest, and the public interest is promoted by the open standards and open processes of the internet

so now we have several threads which will connnect with wifi, for my impression is that this is going to fail,. because no one individual, no matter how committed to the public interest, will keep a channel open, because no one else has.

what this concept

Security System.