I was wondering if anyone might know of anywhere that has previous issues of art journals for sale.  I know that most retailers return them to the publisher when the new issue arrives.

I have a student who is trying to get hold of the October 2007 issue of Art Forum for her own archive of source material, and it is proving problematic getting it through the Art Forum website.

Any ideas welcomed!

Best regards,
Hazel Grainger
Academic Liaison Librarian (Art & Design)
University of Westminster

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2007 at http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/