Sent: Sun 23/03/2008 12:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Archaeobotany workshop at Worcester in May

Hello Liz,
Unfortunately I have already booked to attend another conference on 10th May and so cannot come to the Archaeobotany Workshop.  It does sound really interesting though - especially the discussion of the use of plantatt.  I wonder if someone could post a summary of what is said in that discussion on the mailing list after the meeting?
Kate Nicholson