Survey Research Methods (SRM) is a free, on-line, fully refereed
scientific journal. SRM has just published its latest issue at
http://www.surveymethods.org. The Table of Contents appears below.
Please visit the web site where you can download the full articles from
this issue and from all of the previous three issues.

We are grateful for the continuing interest in our work,

Peter Lynn, Editor-in-Chief
University of Essex, UK

Rainer Schnell, Co-Editor
University of Konstanz, Germany

Survey Research Methods
Vol 2, No 1 (2008)
Table of Contents
http://www.surveymethods.org/srm/

Articles
--------
Comparability and Usability: Key issues in the design of internet forms
for New Zealand’s 2006 Census of Populations and Dwellings (1-10)
Lyn Potaka

Improving Standard Poststratification Techniques For Random-Digit-Dialing
Telephone Surveys (11-19)
Michael P. Battaglia, Martin R. Frankel, Michael W. Link

The Influence of the Design of Web Survey Questionnaires on the Quality of
Stéphane Ganassali

A Cross-Country and Cross-Time Comparison of the Human Values Measurements
with the Second Round of the European Social Survey (33-46)
Eldad Davidov