Dear All,
I have requirements for 2 new contractors in the UK to start as soon as
possible for an initial 6 months, with a strong possibility to extend.
A brief overview of each role is below, and I will be very happy to send
you through full details.

Blue Pelican operates a referral fee system with up to £500 available for
any new candidate placed following a recommendation. Please therefore feel
free to forward this to any colleagues or associates you feel may be
interested.

Senior Statistician - responsible for all statistical tasks on individual
clinical trials. Opportunity to take on increasing autonomy and
accountability on project level tasks, including leadership of the
projects. Your experience will include relevant qualifications and at least
2 years commercial experience within pharma. Proven knowledge in statistics
and its applications to clinical trials, and of drug development and HA
guidelines.

Senior Statistical Programmer - responsible for all programming aspects of
individual clinical trials (Phase I - IV) and project level activities for
small drug project/indications. Your experience will include knowledge of
SAS software, working knowledge of database design/structures and solid
experience in a programming role supporting clinical trials, or at least in
the pharma industry.

For a confidential discussion regarding these vacancies or others we have
which may interest you please contact me on 0870 427 0020 or via email