Dear All,
Please forgive this approach but I have a requirement for a Senior Expert
Statistician for my market leading client in the South of the UK.
Offering an excellent salary plus bonus and great benefits your role will
be that of Lead Statistician responsible for the scientific and operational
management of the portfolio, and management of staff both on and off site.

Should you require further information before deciding whether to apply
please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience vie email or
telephone.

Please also note that should you recommend someone who subsequently secures
the position we are able to offer up to £500 in referral fees.