Colleagues

I would be grateful for your thoughts/advice on the following.

We have a european student who has changed from male to female gender
since graduating and is now seeking a graduation certificate in their new
name.

It is not made any easier in that the name change involves a complete
change of the forename, so even the initial is different.

If any institutions have had to deal with this sort of request I should be
grateful for responses, directly to me please.

I shall be happy to respond with advice to other institutions that may be
interested.

Regards

Adrian

Adrian Godfrey
Deputy Head of Student Operations
Southampton Solent University
East Park Terrace
Southampton
SO14 0YN

Direct Dial: +44(0) 23 8031 9269
Internal: Ext 3269. e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax: +44(0) 23 8031 9566