The following link will take you to our guidance documents, one of which
'Choosing and Using Equality and Diversity Trainers and Consultants,'
produced by my colleague Robyn Challis, should be useful.

http://www.ecu.ac.uk/publications/pubs_guidance.html#m20080304-TransStaf
fandStudents
<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/publications/pubs_guidance.html#m20080304-TransSta
ffandStudents>

Kind Regards

Chris Brill

Policy Adviser

Equality Challenge Unit

Direct Tel 020 7438 1021

E-mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Switchboard 020 7438 1010

Fax 020 7438 1011

Equality Challenge Unit

7th Floor, Queens House

55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields

London WC2A 3LJ

*******************************DISCLAIMER*******************************
****

Equality Challenge Unit

Company limited by guarantee, number 05689975

Registered charity, number 1114417

Registered office: 7th floor, Queens House, 55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields,
London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.

Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) promotes equality and diversity in higher
education.  ECU is funded by Universities UK, GuildHE, and the UK higher
education funding bodies (HEFCE, HEFCW, DEL-NI) and by SFC to work in
collaboration with Equality Forward in Scotland.

Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained
within this email is accurate and up to date, ECU cannot be held
responsible for any errors or omissions. The information is not a
substitute for legal advice, and should you require more specific advice
you should consult an appropriately qualified professional advisor.

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you
should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly
notify the sender and delete the message.  Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of ECU shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
No contracts shall be concluded by means of this e-mail.

Neither ECU nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses. The
administrator of this e-mail service reserves the right to access and
disclose all messages sent over its e-mail system.