Dear Paul,

As discussed at the recent HEEON gender event, ECU is content for university staff to repackage our guidance provided we are clearly accredited.

Best wishes,

Sarah

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crofts Paul
Sent: 03 March 2008 13:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gender monitoring

Great news!

Are you happy for us to “re-package” as our own document, with clear acknowledgements?

Paul

Paul Crofts

Equality and Diversity Officer (Students)

University of Northampton

Tel: (01604) 893887

Mobile (work): 07872836463

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

No trees were harmed sending this message but a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced.