Dear all,

we're currently reviewing how we consult with Unions on Equality and Diversity Issues, specifically which tables the Unions sit round.  I'm interested if the tables they sit around are forums or committees which include governors?  If any such forums feed directly into senor management teams? If there is any conflict between union representation and reps from staff equality networks having seats around the table? I'd be really grateful for any help you can give me.

Kind regards,

Angeline.

Angeline Carrozza
Equality and Diversity Manager
Human Resources
UWE Bristol

( Tel: 0117 32 81641
Ê Fax: 0117 32 82891
8 e-mail: angeline.carrozza@uwe.ac.uk

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found