From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goncalves, Gilsemar
Sent: 26 March 2008 14:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: E&D materials aimed at students

Katya

Coventry University developed a short 19 DVD scenes which can  be tailor made to your needs. We are using it at Kingston to support our Equality Impact Assessment programme.

The actual production is known as "Same but Different"

I have a letter , dated September 2006, which was sent to us with a pack  free of charge.

The contact names , at the time , were:

Professor Karen Ross - The Project Team and

Jane Wynn ([log in to unmask]) for any further information.

Try also www.coventry.ac.uk/samebutdifferent

Hope you find it useful too. Good luck!!!

Gil

Gil Goncalves

Diversity and Equality Unit
Kingston University
53 Portland Road
Kingston  KT1 2SH

DL: 020 8417 40 87       Internal: 64087

Fax: 020 8547 8393       Mobile:07770704552

P Save a tree... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to