Early-bird registration for Innovation 2008
(http://education-2008.org) closes March 15, as does early-bird
reservations at the Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center in
Breckenridge, Colorado.

This conference, co-hosted by Innovate, brings together world-class
scholars and educators along with business and governmental leaders
to formulate a vision for the future of education and the role of
technology in that future. Previous attempts to integrate technology
into education may have met with difficulties because solutions have
not taken into account the total social system around teaching and
learning. With that in mind, we will look at what's next not just in
technology, but also in the social, cultural, and methodological
dimensions of education to shape a realistic appraisal of the present
and a forecast for the future. Our intent is to bring together leaders
in education, business, academia, and government in a conference
environment organized around these themes to produce significant new
ideas, perspectives, and initiatives.

Please review the conference program at
http://www.education-2008.org/ and join us this coming April!

Best.

Jim
----
James L Morrison
Editor-in-Chief, Innovate
http://www.innovateonline.info
Fischler School of Education and Human Services
Nova Southeastern University
http://www.schoolofed.nova.edu/home.htm