I will be out of the office starting  20/03/2008 and will not return until
31/03/2008.

I am on annual leave and will deal with your e-mail on my return.

If you are enquiring about the CeLTT programme please visit the programme
web site and register interest for an information/application pack.

If your e-mail is concerned with SEEL, our HEA Pathfinder project, please
re-send your message to [log in to unmask] where the project administrator,
Eric Denning will deal with any urgent matters.
if you are enquiring about our annual e-learning conference please note
that the deadline for receipt of proposals is Monday, 31st March. Details
and booking at http://www.gre.ac.uk/e-conference