Hi

Does anyone have a copy of:

Brown, I & Percy, M

Comprehensive guide to intellectual and developmental disabilities

Brookes, 2007

9781557667007

Which they would be willing to lend?

There's no trace of it at any of our usual sources.

Many thanks

Stella

Stella Scott                          visit our website at:
www.libraries.swhants.nhs.uk

Senior Library Assistant

Healthcare Library

Sycamore Lodge

Tatchbury Mount

Calmore

Southampton

SO40 2RZ

tel: 023 8087 4231

email: [log in to unmask]

This email is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its
contents:  to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you
for your co-operation.