Dear zooarch,
  I work at University of Foggia (Italy) and with others collegues we are trying to complete our laboratory of Archaeozoology. We would complete our animal's bones collection, so we are searching if someone or some institutes it's available to sell complete or partially complete animal bones (principally domestic and wild mammals and Mediterranean taxa).
  You can contact me at this e-mail adress.
  Thank you

  Giovanni De Venuto
  (Landscape and Environment Archaeology Laboratory - Department of Human Sciences, University of Foggia)