A great piece by Kate Pullinger in today's Guardian. I thoroughly recommend it!

Writers can learn a lot from the Hollywood strike. We deserve a better deal from digital publishing
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/feb/28/bookscomment.digitalmedia

best
Sue

__________
Sue Thomas
Professor of New Media
Faculty of Humanities / Institute of Creative Technologies
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester LE1 9BH, UK
+44 (0)116 207 8266
http://suethomas.net
Online MA in Creative Writing & New Media http://www.creativewritingandnewmedia.com
'My only firewall is my mind'
(Nancy White)
********** * To alter your subscription settings on this list, log on to Subscriber's Corner at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/writing-and-the-digital-life.html * To unsubscribe from the list, email [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and the following text in the body of the message: SIGNOFF WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE