I'm looking at Intel's "vPro" remote hardware management technology. Here are a couple of web pages about this:

	Wikipedia text
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_vPro

	Intel video demo
	http://www.intel.com/business/vpro/

Similar to webjetadmin for the SSPPS printers, this would give us real time information about workarea and staff office PCs. vPro is not software but firmware based, so it can help with many issues that would otherwise require a visit in person.

Has anyone installed or trialled vPro at their site? I'm interested in costs (£ and time invested), what training is needed, what it can do for you, and how successful it's been.
:)
--
bm