I am trying to establish which CMS platforms Institutions are using for our own project. From a mix of emails; looking at vendor web sites listing HE customers and trawling the Internet I have the attached list. I must emphasise this may/will not be accurate and I will be pleased if the list is correct and added to.

Mike

Mike Pollard
Business Analyst
Business Improvement Unit
Information and Communication Services
University of Dundee

>>> "McConnell, Mike" <[log in to unmask]> 29/02/2008 11:05am >>>

Has someone completed a recent survey into what CMSs are most popular in UK HE? Would they be prepared to share? I seem to recall a few spot polls in the past year, but can't find anything in the archive.
Thanks,
Mike
-----------------
Mike McConnell