Feb - April 2008 DIGITAL ARTS COURSES

[ s p a c e ]   www.spacestudios.org.uk <blocked::http://www.spacestudios.org.uk>

*	Tues 4th March  Final Cut Pro Intermediate
*	Mon 10th March  After Effects Induction
*	Mon 17th March  After Effects Intermediate
*	Tues 18th March  Final Cut Pro Advanced
*	Mon 31st March  DVD Creation Level 1
*	Mon 7th April  DVD Creation Level 2
*	Tue 8th April  InDesign Induction
*	Wed 9th April  Build your own website
*	Mon 14th April  Photoshop Level 1
*	Tues 15th April  InDesign Intermediate
*	Mon 21st April  Photoshop Level 2
*	Tues 22nd April  Final Cut Pro Induction
*	Mon 28th April  Digital Print Workshop
*	Tues 29th April  Final Cut Pro Intermediate

All courses are 1 day courses, running from 10.30-4.30pm and cost £60. There is a maximum of 7 people per course and to reserve your place, we require that you pay in advance, via credit card or cash.

If you have any questions, or would like to make a booking, please call our reception between 9.30 and 4.30pm on Monday to Friday.

For more information about course structure and outline, and to download our full training programme, please visit our website: http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/All_Content_Items/Courses/ <blocked::http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/All_Content_Items/Courses/>  <blocked::http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/training>

[ space ]
129 - 131 Mare St
Hackney
London E8 3RH

t:  020 8525 4330
e: [log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
f:  020 8525 4342
<http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/>
Art Services Grants Ltd
Reg Charity #267021