Dear All

At today's EGEE ops meeting the following was announced:

"We plan to stop issuing updates for the following glite 3.0 services:

(n.b. SERVICE3.1 RELEASE DATE)
glite-BDII (21/11/07)
lcg-CE  (12/11/07)
glite-LFC_mysql (14/12/07)
glite-LFC_oracle (14/12/07)
glite-DPM_mysql (14/12/07)
glite-DPM_disk (14/12/07 )
glite-TORQUE_server (12/11/07)"

The SA3 plan was always to stop issuing updates when latest versions (in
this case 3.1) performed well over a one month period in production. As
you can see from the dates, the services listed above have been
available since November or December 2007.

Please let me know if any of you have concerns/issues with the stopping
of these updates. "Stopping" here seems to imply no more functional
updates, but important security updates may still be carried through
over the next few months.

I need to feedback any UKI concerns by this time next week.

Thanks,

Jeremy