Yes, that is the way to work. I've never seen any point to recycling, and many points against.

john

-----Original Message-----
From: "David Colling" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 22/02/08 16:45
Subject: Re: sgm/prd pool accounts

Hi John,

I believe that we do effectively by turning off account recycling. So
although we have a pool of accounts because the accounts are never
recycled once they are allocated they remain associated with the same
person (I guess until we rebuild/upgrade the CE  I guess). Isn't this
the case for most sites, for all the hideous security reasons that have
outlined on list many times before?

Yes, I realise that this is a different issue to the sgm accounts but it
is not totally unrelated.

All the best,
david