-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Coles, J (Jeremy)
Sent: 07 February 2008 22:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GridPP funding for the April WLCG workshop

Dear All

At a recent GridPP PMB meeting it was agreed that GridPP would continue
its policy of funding one person (plus experts such as the coordinators)
per GridPP site to attend. The meeting agenda for the 21st-25th April
WLCG collaboration meeting will appear here:
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6552.

As we have done before please could each site send me their request(s)
so that I can gain approval for the total spend. Please send these to me
by Friday 15th February - for simple cases early approval will help keep
costs down. We have yet to approach the CERN hostel for a block booking
but I'll assume everyone wishes to be included in that booking by
default - let me know if that is not the case on an individual basis.

Kind regards,
Jeremy