Hi Stephen aand Alessandra

Once I've got an answer from a guy who was running more than 100 jobs
with permission to kill them. Other guy keeps sending his jobs. They are
trying to contact a host (in infn for example), the connection
refused and then the job is
doing nothing during 72h (a limit for our cluster).

Elena

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Alessandra Forti wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> no, no answer from biomed.
>
> cheers
> alessandra
>
> Stephen Childs wrote:
>> Alessandra Forti wrote:
>>> collect all the information you can: the DN of the user who's running
>>> those jobs, if they are trying to connect to a remote machine, wall
>>> time... and then kill the jobs and open a ticket for biomed
>>> ([log in to unmask]) explaining what you have done and why.
>>
>> Alessandra, all,
>>
>> Anyone heard anything from biomed on this? It is now 1 week since my GGUS
>> ticket and no word. As with the previous crypto incident, the most
>> disturbing thing is the lack of response from VO representatives, if even
>> to say they are looking into it. I have emailed the users submitting these
>> dodgy jobs directly -- we'll see if they have anything to say for
>> themselves.
>>
>> Stephen

Dr Elena Korolkova
Email: [log in to unmask]