---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:24:28 +0100
From: Remi Mollon <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maarten Litmaath <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>,
    [log in to unmask], Maria Dimou <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: overnight invalidation of dteam VO on lxplus?

Hi Winnie,

According to the following GGUS ticket:
https://gus.fzk.de/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=31096

submitted on 01/08/2008, the UK CA was renewed following a security
incident, and all UK users should have a new certificate.
The GGUS ticket asked me to do the necessary changes on VOMS in order to
recognize these new certificates (same DN, different CA).

For some reasons, I did it only this morning, thinking that one month
after all UK users should have their new certificate.

So, yes you're in the VOMS DB, but with the new CA! So please, use your
new certificate.

Cheers,
Remi.