Dear Stephane,

the priors which were used for estimating the segmentation are saved in the
sn-file and will be used if you choose the option for writing already
estimated segmentations. However, you have to ensure that the priors were
not moved to a different folder.
Nothwithstanding, you can give the new experimental option ('no priors') a
trial.

Best,

Christian

--