Dear SPMers,

I am using Christian Gaser's VBM5 toolbox and would like to segment data
based on already estimated segmentation parameters. Thus, I am planning to
use the 'write already estimated segmentations' option. However, when I
did my first segmentation, I used a set of customized priors instead of
the default SPM5 ones (grey.nii, white.nii and csf.nii). My question is:
if I want to use the 'write already estimated segmentations' option, what
should I do with regards to my customized priors? If I select ‘with
priors’, will my customized priors be used (based on the already estimated
segmentation parameters stored in the sn files) or will the defaults SPM5
priors be used? It does not seem that there is the possiblity of
specifying which priors I want to use. Should I use the 'without priors'
options instead? I did check the list, but could not find the answer to my
question. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,

stephane