Petra

This should be around the same values as your actual data.

> My question is: What is the unit of the Eigenvariate?

I believe they are parameter estimate units (what is called "response" in
the plots). Basically the eigenvariate is just a method for summarizing the
data from all the voxels in your VOI. A more familiar method would be to
take a mean at each data point, across voxels. The eigenvariate is just
another way of summarizing this data that accounts for most of the variance
in the data vector.

> In what order are the values of Eigenvariate given? (is it: from 1st
> image of Patient1; 2nd image of Patient1; 1st image of
> Patient2;... ? )

In whatever order you have entered the scans in your model.
Darren