Dear SPM users:

         How are you?  I am learning to make a brain template.  Someone told me ' you could use an image of a single individual as an initial template, spatially normalise a number of other individuals to match this, and then average the spatially normalised images and smooth slightly.'  I am not sure how to do this using SPM.  Could someone tell me how to do this step by step in SPM5?  After doing this, do I need to register to specific Atlas?  Thanks for helping.

                             Shih-Chieh Chen

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗