Dear SPM users:

           I am an undergraduate research assistant and start to learn SPM.  For testing purpose, I use MR image as both reference and source images for registration in SPM5.  In theory, there is no need for translation.  But I found there are translation components in the equations (see attachment).  Why?  By the way, how do I know how well the registration is ?  Are there any criteria to check ?

                                        Sincerely yours,
                                        ShihChieh Chen

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo..com/dc/landing