Dear Shih
You can look at the auditory data set available on SPM site and analyze it according to the instructions given with it...
Anyways, you segment the T1-weighted image of the individual and a spatial normalization .mat file will be created which you can use when you highlight the parameter file option in Normalize.
Hope this helps...
regards